Indica can be described as a subspecies of the cannabis plant. Cannabis strains are also improved brands of cannabis that are of the same species. The plant has a very short stem but a broadleaf, and it is the leaf that is used as the drug. In many countries, cannabis is prohibited, and once allowed, it must be prescribed by a licensed medical practitioner for treating specific disorders. With the current availability of varieties, its effects are mild depending on the brand or species one decides to use. Indica and Sativa cannabis strains have a specific way of interacting with the body, uses, and side effects.
All of the Indica and Sativa cannabis strains brands have similar effects on the body of the users. The essential factor of the interactions is that they alter the way the mind functions hence bringing a relaxation effect. However, some brands may increase the speed of thinking or slow the rate of the mind auctioning, which determines the state of the other body parts and performance of activities around or within the user’s environment.
Uses and Importance of Cannabis
- Most of the cannabis brands are used as medicines for patients who need to increase mental functioning. In other medical grounds that are not clearly defined, it reduces pains in cancer patients hence making it an important plant.
- It’s used for recreational purposes by altering the users’ minds, which leads to relaxation hence enjoying the feelings, changing mods, and other positive benefits that the users use to arrive at.
- The use and consumption of Sativa brands and strains reduce stress and depression attached t job places, family, and other avenues and instances.
There are very many negative effects that Indica and sativa cannabis strains has not only to the user, but also the immediate environment around them. Many of the external effects affect the social life community at large. Some of the individual effects are;
- It affects the brain functioning and impairs everyday thinking, which can lead to users involving in criminal activities hence landing in the hands of punishing law.
- It is an illegal drug in many countries; hence using it is prohibited due to its adverse effects if abused.
- It is an expensive drug that needs a lot of money to meet its cost hence becoming a burden to the users.
- It is also addictive if abused and requires a prescription by licensed medical practitioners, which makes using it complicated and more expensive.
Drugs are made to cure and prevent infections and diseases which cause harm to our bodies if not treated. Indica and Sativa cannabis strains are important frigs that need to be used in a suitable manner and without being abused to avoid their side effects which may be expensive. Reasonable regulations should always be set to balance and control its uses.